The mission of Speed for Need, Inc is to raise awareness and foster inclusion of those with special needs through participation in fitness events supported by the men of F3 Nation. Simply put, our goal is to help people get to the Finish Line and finish the race… their race.
Our Five Core Principles Are:
- Participation in Speed for Need, Inc Events are always free of charge to athlete-riders (Track Commanders)
- Participation in a Speed for Need, Inc Event is available to all those unable to complete a race on their own accord
- All Track Commanders will be met and fitted in a racing chair by an experienced F3 Nation driver, prior to the event, in order to ensure the highest level of safety
- The primary driver of the racing chair is a trained, responsible, member of F3 Nation, or has been approved by Speed for Need, Inc leadership
- The event Q is responsible for drafting a preblast, backblast, and coordinating the creation of a basic photo/video collection of the event, for the benefit of the Track Commanders and to memorialize the event.